With the recent devastation from Hurricane Irma and the media attention it generated because of its intensity and amount of damage it has caused, there are many who are confused about why the prediction failed to be accurate. Is weather prediction an old school skill no longer valid today?
- Coming to Terms with The Aftermath of Destructive Hurricanes
- Facts about Hurricanes & How They Can Affect You & Your Property
- Keeping Your Family Safe from Burglars
- Best Tips for Replacing Broken Windows
- An Overview of the Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program of Florida and What It Means for Homeowners and Entrepreneurs