Hurricane Irma left behind 32 deaths in three states as of last count with the government already spending $250 million initially on recovery efforts. Irma came on the heels of another hurricane, Hurricane Harvey, which struck parts of Texas and caused damages worth over $100 billion.
- Coming to Terms with The Aftermath of Destructive Hurricanes
- Facts about Hurricanes & How They Can Affect You & Your Property
- Keeping Your Family Safe from Burglars
- Best Tips for Replacing Broken Windows
- An Overview of the Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program of Florida and What It Means for Homeowners and Entrepreneurs